Do you want to become part of an ambitious and energetic organization with big international growth ambitions for the future?
If yes, you might be the person we are looking for!
- Develop welding technology including WPQR, WPS for offshore steel construction.
- Check welder’s performance qualifications. Supervise skill tests if required
- Support quality teams o and other engineers on welding topics
- Support qualification of suppliers for welding master’s aspects
- Perform inspection at supplier premises on critical elements.
- Monitor/supervise welding activities (check if WPS are followed properly, extent of NDT per type of weld and welder).
- Participate actively with engineering department to edit and implement welding and quality standards.
- Support company on welding topics with final customer and notified body
- Participate to several type of inspection (WPQ, mechanical testing, NDT…)
- Report of all observed quality non-conformities. Make sure that agreed correction and corrective actions of NCRs are implemented.
- Is aware of the HSE requirements relevant to their role, and implements and complies with them
- Relevant professional experience in construction, steel, apparatus, pipelineconstruction.
- At least 5 years of professional experience
- IWE certification required
- Experience in low alloy and alloy steel welding and in Heat treatment/ PWHT.
- Able to require and comment welding documentation from sub-contractors prior fabrication to ensure that our legal and quality requisitions are respected (our company is manufacturer).
- Experienced working in international projects and environment is a plus.
- Knowledge of non-destructive testing techniques and standards.
- Experienced to carry on inspection at supplier premises.
- Cooperation with engineering to edit, correct ITP and Technical specifications.
- Issue inspection and expertise reports.
- Good knowledge of MS-Office (Excel, Power point).
- Fluent (minimum B2 level) in written and spoken.
- Good effective decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Integrative thinking and ability to manage complex and challenging. situations/matters and to achieve the best outcome.
- Ability to proactively collaborate across different businesses, departments and countries, including communicate effectively across cultures.
- Willingness to travel (20% up to 80%).
Primary workplace is at our office in Szczecin, Poland.Please, submit your CV in English: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking to fill the position as soon as possible, so please don’t hesitate to send your application immediately.For more information: marketing@stoczniawulka