Do you want to become part of an ambitious and energetic organization with big international growth ambitions for the future?
If yes, you might be the person we are looking for!
- Plan, control and manage project implementation in accordance with the established schedule, scope and budget
- Overseeing and coordinating risk management activities
- Coordinating work performed and subcontractors
- Managing the project team
- Overseeing the development of production schedules
- Preparing and implementing the project budget
- Procurement of external services
- Reviewing contract terms and deadlines
- Participation in contact neogotiation teams
- Defining and assigning tasks to all parties involved in the project – on the side of the Shipyard and subcontractors of the Shipyard.
- Seeking technical and organizational solutions that will improve the course of the contract
- Control and management of expenses and optimization of costs in the conducted project
- Working out and implementing solutions that enable business development
- Representing the Company by organizing and participating in meetings with the client, subcontractors and suppliers
- Prioritizing tasks taking into account time, business value
- Optimization of costs, time and resources in the project
- Reporting progress results to management
- Higher technical education: marine engineering/energy/construction/mechanics
- At least 10 years of professional experience
- Knowledge of the power/offshore wind industry
- Knowledge of English at an advanced level
- Willingness to work in Szczecin – West-Pomeranian province
- Practice in conducting projects in the offshore industry, steel structures (bridges, ships) – a necessary condition
- Good organization of own work
- Ability to lead a team
- Attitude to complete tasks on time and within budget
- High communication skills
- High interpersonal skills, organization of work, orientation to quality and result
- Good knowledge of MS Project, MS Office, ability to read and understand technical documents like drawings, standards other specifications.
- willingness to travel (20% up to 80%)
- ability to proactively collaborate across different businesses, departments and countries, including communicate effectively across cultures
Primary workplace is at our office in Szczecin, Poland.Please, submit your CV in English: email@example.com
We are looking to fill the position as soon as possible, so please don’t hesitate to send your application immediately.
For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org