Do you want to become part of an ambitious and energetic organization with big international growth ambitions for the future?
If yes, you might be the person we are looking for!
- Secures quality in full compliance with customer requirements and internal procedures.
- Maintains the respect of guidelines, QM-system of the customer, and/or compliance with international standards.
- Continuously improves the quality performance of the plant (process, product, delivery).
- Carries-out actions in case of deviations.
- Inspects and improves the Quality management status.
- Reports weekly on Quality Management plant activities and monthly QM figures.
- Manage QM documentation and assessment of processes, documents.
- Communication and meetings with customers and suppliers.
- Plans, coordinate, and carries out internal/external Quality-audits/certifications and FMEAs.
- Inspects and train the employees in the quality needs and goals of the company.
- Relevant professional experience in construction, steel, apparatus, in a Quality department of a production company.
- At least 5 years of professional experience.
- Experienced working in international projects and environment is a plus.
- Participate to several type of inspection (WPQ, mechanical testing, NDT…)
- Report of all observed quality non-conformities.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering.
- Good knowledge of MS-Office (Excel, Power point).
- Fluent (minimum B2 level) in written and spoken.
- Integrative thinking and ability to manage complex and challenging situations/matters and to achieve the best outcome.
- Ability to proactively collaborate across different businesses, departments and countries, including communicate effectively across cultures.
- Willingness to travel (20% up to 80%).
Primary workplace is at our office in Szczecin, Poland.Please, submit your CV in English: email@example.com
We are looking to fill the position as soon as possible, so please don’t hesitate to send your application immediately.For more information: marketing@stoczniawulka