Do you want to become part of an ambitious and energetic organization with big international growth ambitions for the future?
If yes, you might be the person we are looking for!
- Being responsible for the engineering, preparation and execution of our projects;
- Lead technical dialogue with customer and other parties.
- Developing method statements for our works before we go execute them;
- When on execution, optimizing and implementing the method statements in practice;
- Communicating between all team members involved in project
- Monitoring the progress of the project, participate in coordinating activities in the field, optimize and fine-tune where necessary in support of the Managers
- Taking care of ad hoc needs of the project and actively respond to questions from the project management;
- Ensuring planning, production reporting, budget control and cost monitoring.
- Preparation and development of responses to technical changes and requests from customers and sub-suppliers (clarifications)
- MSc or BSc Offshore Engineering, Marine Engineering or any other relevant engineering discipline;
- Relevant experience in Project Management
- At least 3 years of professional experience
- Willingness to work in Szczecin – West-Pomeranian province
- Fluent in verbal and written English;
- Excellent team player.
- Good knowledge of MS Project, MS Office,
- Ability to read and understand technical documents like drawings, standards other specifications and incorporate them in to practice
- Practice in: Autocad 3D, Autodesk Inventor, Advance steel, NavisWorks, SolidWorks, Revit Structure – or other similar software
- integrative thinking and ability to manage complex and challenging situations/matters and to achieve the best outcome
- ability to proactively collaborate across different businesses, departments and countries, including communicate effectively across cultures
- willingness to travel (20% up to 80%)
Primary workplace is at our office in Szczecin, Poland.Please, submit your CV in English: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking to fill the position as soon as possible, so please don’t hesitate to send your application immediately.
For more information: marketing@stoczniawulka