Do you want to become part of an ambitious and energetic organization with big international growth ambitions for the future?
If yes, you might be the person we are looking for!
- Development of project documentation control flow and implementation of existing guidance document management programmes in coordination with project management requirements
- Work closely with project and company participants in the implementation of procedures
- Implementation and maintenance of an effective documentation cataloguing and retrieval system as well as supervision and distribution of appropriate revisions and versions of documentation throughout the project
- Analyse the impact of documentation changes on the project process including schedule and budget
- Conducting quality audits of project documentation prior to processing and distribution for review and approval by the project team
- Audits of project documentation, including subcontractor documentation changes
- Ensuring that processes and tools to be followed and used to deliver project documentation are addressed and adapted early in the project
- Create and maintain a master list of project documents in collaboration with the client
- Establish a documentation management plan, including specific requirements for the project
- Ensure timely delivery and appropriate quality of documents
- Monitor and report on progress of project documentation delivery in consultation with project management
- Relevant professional experience in production company
- At least 5 years of professional experience
- Experienced working in international projects and environment is a plus.
- Higher education
- Extensive experience working as a document controller, documentation manager or documentation manager on large infrastructure projects
- Knowledge of best practices in project documentation management
- Experience using various document management systems
- Conscientiousness, commitment, perseverance
- Commitment, consistency of purpose, ability to work as part of a team
- Integrative thinking and ability to manage complex and challenging situations/matters and to achieve the best outcome
- Ability to proactively collaborate across different businesses, departments and countries, including communicate effectively across cultures
- good knowledge of MS-Office (Excel, Power point)
- fluent (minimum B2 level) in written and spoken
Primary workplace is at our office in Szczecin, Poland.
Please, submit your CV in English: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking to fill the position as soon as possible, so please don’t hesitate to send your application immediately.
For more information: email@example.com