Do you want to become part of an ambitious and energetic organization with big international growth ambitions for the future?
If yes, you might be the person we are looking for!
- Revision of technical documentation, analysis, lead technical dialogue with customer and other parties.
- 2D and 3D design
- Creation and design of technical documentation (calculations, drawings, diagrams, project description)
- Verification of structural strength, provision of structural solutions
- Troubleshooting technical problems, during the project implementation phase
- Managing expectations and scope of project tasks
- Risk assessment for project tasks
- Participation in new project development activities
- Division of project tasks among other engineers.
- Reporting to the Project Manager/ Senior/Director
- Conceptual work (i.e.3D design) based on initial client queries related to structural elements, steel constrcution
- Analysis, design, planning of both structural elements and systems to confirm requirements are met
- Detailed design. Detailed drawings of the steel structures and other trades required by the client to realise the project
- Relevant professional experience in production company
- At least 5 years of professional experience in a similar position
- Experienced working in international projects and environment is a plus
- Higher technical education with specialization in engineering / ocean engineering / mechanics
- Experience with CAD systems: NX, SolidWorks, Inventor, Pro/E, Catia, AutoCAD, AutoCAD Civil 3D, Advance Steel, Revit, Navisworks, Robot Structural STAAD Pro
- Knowledge of regulations of classification societies and construction standards
- Commitment, consistency of purpose, ability to work as part of a team
- Integrative thinking and ability to manage complex and challenging situations/matters and to achieve the best outcome
- Ability to proactively collaborate across different businesses, departments and countries, including communicate effectively across cultures
- good knowledge of MS-Office (Excel, Power point)
- fluent (minimum B2 level) in written and spoken
Primary workplace is at our office in Szczecin, Poland.
Please, submit your CV in English: email@example.com
We are looking to fill the position as soon as possible, so please don’t hesitate to send your application immediately.
For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org